If you're looking for the perfect seating arrangement for gaming, lounging or just relaxing, look no further than the indulgent comfort of this 3-piece power reclining seating set. Sporting one-touch power controls, Easy View™ power adjustable headrests, cup holders, storage and chargers, these reclining seats have everything you need for binge-watching or power playing with friends. Padded cushions with waterfall back design and pillow top arms offer plenty of support, while leather alternative upholstery is given tuck and roll styling for a well-edited aesthetic. The loveseat's center console is equipped with underneath storage, cup holders and USB charging, while the dual-sided sofa's stationary middle seat folds down to reveal a table perfect for holding a laptop or snacks. How""'s that for handy"
- Includes power reclining sofa, power reclining loveseat with console and power recliner
- Sofa and loveseat are dual-sided recliners (sofa's center seat remains stationary)
- Polyurethane/polyester tuck and roll upholstery
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached back and seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- One-touch power controls with adjustable positions
- Includes USB charging port in each power control
- Sofa has drop down table with 2 cup holders and a handy docking station for charging electronics
- Loveseat has center console with cup holders and underneath storage
- Sofa with flip up LED light (under center headrest)
- Nailhead trim
- Power cord included; UL Listed
|Alternate Package Name
||Sofa, Loveseat and Recliner
||3-Piece Upholstery Package
Living Room Groupsets
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.